Mycoles login in an internet platform from Coles group for all its employees. They get several benefits under this portal like checking their payslips and their work schedule. In addition to it, they can also post their issues on this portal for their fellow members to see and fix it, if possible. Employers also use this portal to post information that the employees must know ASAP.
Mycoles users can face certain issues that they may find it difficult to solve. In this article, we will discuss about possible issues while logging into Mycoles portal and the solutions to them. In addition, we will also give you an idea of how to login into your account easily. Here we go.
MyColes Login Guide For Employees
It is very easy to login to your Mycoles login portal:
- Open mycoles.com.au and click on the Login tab visible on the website.
- In the page that follows, there are two text boxes for Username and Password.
- Fill in the details carefully and click on login.
- You are now in our Dashboard.
Possible Errors and how to fix them
- Trying to login from a Supermarket Store Compute but unable to do it?
You must use the following details to log in from a store computer in a supermarket-
- Username – 4-digit store number and pay1 without any space in between.
- Password – 4-digit store number and payslip without any space in between.
After login is successful, use the Username and Password that you generally use to login into your Mycoles login account.
- If you are on a Parental leave, your account is accessible as usual.
- If you are retired or resigned from the Coles group, your account stands terminated and you won’t be able to access it anymore.
- If you are not suffering from any of the above issues, try double-checking the credentials you are entering for login purposes.
- Clear your browser cache and retry logging in.
- If the issue persists, try switching to a different browser or a different device altogether.
- If after everything, you still aren’t able to find a way out, there can be times when the site may be down. Wait for a few hours and retry logging in again.
Coles group has been known to be very supportive of its employees and Mycoles login is a testimonial that it cares. The portal has been a major boost for the employees and they have now been able to plan their short term work better. They also stand better informed about the company than before and have a portal to vent their issues out.